Butterflyblue

月曜日, 6月 21, 2004

New Blog

      Hi. Welcome to my blog. This will be a page for me to talk about my interests and keep in touch with friends and family in other countries. I was inspired by No-Sword's blog an interesting blog site about life in Japan, with both Japanese and English sections. Mine won't be as good as that, but at least I can give blogging a try and see what happens. I live in Japan too. If you are reading this and considering a job teaching English in Japan, by all means do it! It was the best decision I ever made.
      Topics I'll probably discuss: Japanese literature, vegetarianism in Japan, Japanese language study, places I go in Kansai, hamsters
      Likes: Japan, Japanese, literature, travel, languages, games, movies, small rodents, Wataya Risa, Silent Hill
      Dislikes: baseball, natto, war

      Yoroshiku ne.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 午前, Blogger jean-pierre said…

    Gambate'! Bravo! Now I'll not lack for a pleasant read after dinner.

    Domo arigato, ma'am.

     
  • At 2:01 午後, Blogger butterflyblue said…

    Thank you.

    By the way, I wrote in my first post that I disliked natto, but that is no longer true. I started liking natto (fermented soybeans) after living here for about a year and a half. Now I eat it a couple times a week, always with mustard. Some other things that are good with natto: chopped green onions, organic cherry tomatoes, nori, soy sauce.

    My positions on baseball and war remain unchanged.

     

<< Home